Helping you to develop practical plans to raise and maintain income.
For Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprises generating income is a constant process.
Red Zebra can help you develop practical plans to raise income and ensure you have the right structures in place to be able to effectively deliver the projects you receive funding for. We can help you identify appropriate funders and provide support around the application process – ensuring your bid has the best possible chance of being successful. We can also help you to improve your fundraising skills and knowledge to enable you to think more strategically about funding over the longer-term to create a more sustainable funding base.
Our support will ensure that you are ‘funding ready’ and that you have:
- planned and budgeted your project properly
- have consulted with your service users
- have sufficient evidence of need
- are clear on what your project outcomes are and that they match the funders'
- you have built in an evaluation process
- you have the correct policies in place
We can also support you to develop new ways to generate income.