currently recruiting- May 2018:
Kent Community Foundation
Post Title: Grants Administrator
Salary: c. £16,000
Responsible to: Fund Manager
Actively assist in the day to day operation of Kent Community Foundation (KCF) to ensure it continues to meet local community need and the requirements and wishes of our donors/funders.
Specifically, administration duties for allocated applications & funds.
- Due diligence checks on allocated applications
- Production of record sheets/synopses
- Post panel actions (as identified with fund manager)
- Maintaining our database including data entry, running reports etc.
- Managing end of grant monitoring process
- Assist in production of content for impact reports
- Assisting with the charity’s events
- Any other tasks as directed by Fund Manager
- Good level of educational attainment
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Excellent IT skills & confidence working with new technology; competent in Microsoft Word/Excel/ Access/ PowerPoint/Outlook applications, and using the internet
- Highly logical and systematic approach
- Good interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work within a small team, with a flexible, positive ‘can-do’ approach
- Hard working, ambitious, self-motivated, enthusiastic and energetic
- Ability to cope with a variety of challenging situations in a calm and sensitive manner
- Good common sense and motivation
- Compassionate approach to others
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Working knowledge of charities
- Experience of the voluntary and community sector in Kent and Medway
- Good understanding of Databases/CRM systems
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
Closing date for applications: 1st June. We require CVs and a supporting statement which should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The interview dates will be 7th & 8th June.