ORGANISATIONAL HEALTH CHECK
Reviewing and recommending on the effective running of your organisation.
Community groups, Charities and Social Enterprises should regularly review the ‘health’ of their organisation; asking themselves if they are:
- meeting legal requirements
- following best practice
- identifying strengths and weaknesses and responding accordingly
- reviewing priorities
- identifying training needs
A ‘healthy’ organisation is able to:
- anticipate change and plan for the future
- manage its resources effectively
- Value its volunteers, staff and trustees
- Offer quality services
- Enjoy good working relationships with other organisations.
Red Zebra can make an initial assessment to gauge how healthy your organisation is and then make recommendations to ensure you address any areas that need working on. The health check list can help you plan how you will manage the changes needed to become, or continue as, a successful and well-run organisation.